LAKE BRIDGEPORT DAM BOAT RAMP
- Operated by Tarrant Regional Water District and located on the east side of the lake at the dam.
- No fee required, open all year.
NORTH SIDE MARINA AND RESORT
- 180 PR 1735
- (940) 644-5475
- Private operation, bait, boat rentals, slip rentals, ship’s store (inventory carried on board of a ship such as food, water, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, safety supplies, spare parts, etc.), gift shop, cabin rentals, RV sites, 24-hour boat fuel.
ONE STOP OF TEXAS BOAT RAMP
- Runaway Bay
- (940) 575-2811
- Private operation, no fee, open all year.
RUNAWAY BAY MARINA
- 101 Runaway Bay Dr.
- (940) 575-4745
- Operated by the city of Runaway Bay, public fee boat ramp, parking, restrooms and gas.
WISE COUNTY PARK
- 372 CR 1638
- (940) 644-1910
- Operated by Tarrant Regional Water District and Wise County Public Works, public restrooms and showers, boat ramps with piers, swimming, fishing, picnic tables, playground, tent camping, 24 RV sites.
WEST FORK OF THE TRINITY RIVER
- Stretching 145 miles, the West Fork of the Trinity River begins in Archer County where it flows southeast through Wise County and eventually to the Clear Fork of the river. Dams have been erected to create Lake Bridgeport, Eagle Mountain Lake and Lake Worth. There is opportunity for freshwater fishing, as well as potential for paddling and other recreational activity on the West Fork during periods of dam releases or heavy rainfall, and navigation is possible between the lakes.